INTENSIFY YOUR HOME WITH LOCAL CARPET CLEANER
Price by negotiation
Why is Steam Carpet Cleaning Method so Good?
- You get to extract more dirt and dust than any other cleaning method because it reaches deep into the carpet pile.
- Sanitizes your rugs by destroying bio-contaminants like bacteria, mold spores, and mites.
- Reduces allergens and asthma, which makes it the perfect solution for families with children and pets.
- It proves to be an eco-friendly method as it does not require the use of harsh chemicals
- There are no risks of mechanically damaging the carpet fibers.
Top Carpet Cleaning Tips Offered by Medford Oregon Experts
- Vacuum your carpets as regularly as you can, most of the wear and tear is produced by dust. Oily soils bring more of the same and frequent vacuuming will reduce dirt particles build-up.
- Remove stains immediately. Almost all stains can be taken out with efficiency if they are cleaned in the first few days. The longer a stain is left to react chemically with your home carpet the tougher it will be to clean it.
- Test a spot on the carpet before scrubbing, extracting or spotting. Carpets differ from each other, and you should look at the backside marker to establish the cleaning suitable for yours. Some rugs are sensitive to acid type cleaners and could lose their color. Others have dyes sensitive to harsh alkalis so be extremely wary with this high alkaline or acidic cleaning solutions.
- Use appropriate spotters starting with the weakest one. Do not apply harsh cleaning agents unless you know what you are doing and be sure to counterbalance high alkaline or strong acid cleaners after use.
- Never dig or brush spots. This could lead to damage to the carpet fiber. The right carpet cleaning operation is to scrape the spot towards the middle and then tamp the spot into the white towel or cloth.
- Overuse of cleaning solutions is bad. Too much detergent will lead to residual leftovers in the carpet that even thorough vacuuming may not take out. More cleaning compound used does not mean good results. Chances are you would ruin the carpet doing it.
- Be vigilant with moisture. Most carpet cleaning solvents are chemically active, so they do not require an extensive amount of water. Over-wetting can cause a brownout, carpet shrinkage, adhesion problems and all kinds of carpet damage.
- Remove residue if possible. Scrubbing will clean the carpet fibers the best by uniting dirt and detergent residue, which powders off the carpet. Periodic steam cleaning will flush out this dirt and other particles trapped deep into your home carpet.
- Never “coat” a sloppy or spotty carpet. After scrubbing or extracting a dirty carpet, if you are not delighted with the results, do not apply a coat of carpet protector you will make it tougher to remove it the next time. Either re-scrub or extract dirt and soil or leave it for the next cleaning before you coat.
|Location:||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Provider:||Local Carpet Cleaner|
Latest reviews to this service